SKCDC is always seeking qualified candidates.
Explore our current listings:
- Full time regular employees accrue one day of sick leave per month. (Prorated for part-time regular employees).
- Employees receive holiday pay for all state observed holidays.
- Group medical insurance paid by both the agency and the employee, rates based on number of hours worked. Deductions made on a pre-tax basis.
- Long term disability insurance for eligible employees.
- Agency contributes 4% (based on employee's annual earnings) into a 401K retirement plan. Additional 401K Agency contribution is made based on employee contribution.
- Employees receive two personal days per year.
- Generous vacation time benefits, based on position, hours and longevity.
- The employee, through the Agency's Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, may purchase other pretax benefits (Life, Dental, Vision, and Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts).